Monday 23 December 2019

2019 Porsche 718 Cayman Review

2019 Porsche 718 Cayman Review





The Porsche 718 Cayman might not feature the flat-six its forebears are renowned for. But that鈥檚 not to diminish the characteristics of the perky four-cylinder buried deep within its soul. This car is, in almost every respect, a proper Porsche. Despite its muted four-pot sound, the 718 Cayman drives and behaves like a Porsche should. It鈥檚 responsive and quick when it needs to be. It holds the road with a vice-like grip matched only by a three-year-old holding on to a much-loved lollipop. It looks a million bucks and it puts a smile on your face every time you slide into its comfortable cabin. 30K cheaper (before options) and with almost as many thrills per minute as its bigger sibling, I reckon this one is the pick of the bunch. It might be the runt of the litter, but it has snarling ferocity that is more than enough for most purists.





The A8 will offer a parking and garage system independent of the piloted-driving setup. The parking assistant will allow the car to negotiate its way into spaces and garages even without a driver present. The process is governed by a smartphone app, but it can also be initiated by the driver inside the car. The A8 may be able to handle the complex task of driving, but it can't handle the patchwork of legislation and road conditions. That will take extensive lobbying, already underway in Washington, D.C., and other national capitals. It's more than a self-driving issue. It's fair to say automakers will also need some help on road quality before self-driving cars can prosper in markets outside California, Nevada, and other locations with stretches of roads carefully groomed for self-driving car demonstrations. That discussion is just in its infancy, but a bill in the House of Representatives could supersede local rules with a single national law that would permit self-driving cars. Audi expects it will be able to offer some form of Level 3 self-driving in the 2019 A8 when it goes on sale here sometime next year.





Thanks for stopping by and making me have to think a little harder today! Here there be monsters! I think you do a great job here for our misunderstood sea friends - they are awesomely intelligent and curious. Cool photos of this amazing creatures! His favorite seafood. Maybe it's more on the challenge he gets in chasing them (or being chase by them) rather than the taste. I ate dried version of this one and din't like it. But I just found them beautiful. Do you have any idea why they have such short lifespans? I am pleased that you enjoyed it. They are really intelligent, which is displayed quite well in their behavior of seeing "food" in another tank and crawling out of their tank, getting the "food" and then crawling back. It's amazing that they just didn't stay in the tank where the "food" was. Why bother going back, except to confuse their owners about the lose of fish in the other tank, or to have some type of homing instinct.





It's really quite fascinating! I did not know that you could eat them! Squid is called calamari. What is octopus called? There is something about the octopus - maybe it's their intelligence that intrigues us, I don't know. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you answer my question. Gypsy Willow - from what I been able to read and watch on TV, they are very intelligent. They are so unique and unusual also. I am glad that you enjoyed the read. Thanks for stopping by! Thank you so much for stopping by and for commenting! RICH. Voted up and sharing. What is it about octopuses I find so adorable? I think the only thing about them I don't like is their taste. Loved this article, full of cool facts! What a great hub! I saw a BBC film about them recently showing how intelligent they are. Thanks for the excellent education. I am glad that you enjoyed this hub.





I hope you have a great week and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Thanks for stopping by. I Loved this Hub ! 2 - thank you for your kind words. I really do find these creatures facinating. And the videos that I was able to go with this one I really enjoyed. Thank u for stopping by! Homestead you have done it again other beautiful hub! Great pictures and wonderfully written article. Thank u for sharing. Their body is mostly all muscle. Since they don't have any bones, all their support and movements occur because of their muscular strength. Thanks for stopping by. What a wealth of information! I had no idea that an octopus could be strong enough to lift a lid off an aquarium. And thanks for stopping by! Great hub loved reading about the Octopus. 70 - thanks for the compliments. I hope if they got it home they knew what they were getting into. In addition to some of the drawbacks that I mentioned to keeping them in an aquarium is how large they can get! There many more that I did not even want to get into in this hub. But they certainly can be a challenge. Maybe some day I'll see one in the wild. Thanks for sharing your experience. For now, I will have to experience it through your eyes. I am tickled that you found it nice enough to want to share. I am very happy that you enjoyed it. I shared this on facebook.. I bet it is beautiful. I have not been blessed to see an octopus in the wild and being able to swim freely. An aquarium is somewhat confining. I can only imagine. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your wonderful experience. The Caribbean Reef Octopus is quite beautiful, I have seen them many times while snorkeling in shallow water around Grand Cayman. They move gracefully and change colors a lot. They usually have a "buddy fish" swimming around with them - it's like the Odd Couple!