Tuesday 25 May 2021

My Daughter Is Turning 16 And I Want To Know What Porsche To Get Her?

My Daughter Is Turning 16 And I Want To Know What Porsche To Get Her?





My daughter is turning 16 and I want to know what porsche to get her? I am thinking about getting my daughter a Porsche Boxter for her 16th bday and I was wondering which is the cheapest porsche model? Money is not a problem but I wanna know.|||None. That is the only correct answer. 16 year old drivers just arent good enough to handle a sports car. Period. not only will she A: not have the skills to handle such a car she will B: think the car can do anything, and do things she REALLY shouldnt do. C: she will most likely smash it, and repairs are very expensive for any porsche. Money isnt an issue with me either. I own a 996 GT2 and a 930 turbo, and I recently (a few years ago) bought my children their first cars. Both got cars that A: werent very expensive, B: were safe, C: they liked, D: werent that fast, and E: were reliable. Everyones first car should be like this.





No. They need to learn on something that is a learners car, of which a porsche just isnt. My son (19 now) was recently given his upgrade to a WRX STi, because hes shown the needed driving skills for such a car (he races with me, and is very skilled). PLEASE listen to this bit of advice. If you get her a porsche boxster, FORCE her to go to a porsche club of america race school. It will most likely save her, a friend of hers, or a fellow drivers life. Its fun, safe, and will give her the skills she really needs for the road. NEEDS to drive a car like that. It vastly improves peoples driving skill, and FORCES them to pay attention when they drive. 1 cause of accidents, which is people being distracted. And its a handy life lesson, and it just makes the car 100 times more fun/cooler. The only porsche that should come in auto is the Cayenne, the SUV. Send her to a race school/car control school. It could save her/someones life. This is from my experiance where i was in a very similar situation.





Getting your kid a cool car is nice and all, but its hard to look cool in your new car when its in a ball and theyve been killed. Hot Wheels or Matchbox have some I think. One from either company would be perfect for her.|||WTF! Your getting your teenage daughter a PORSCHE for her 16th birthday! How the other half live! Mam, Have you ever watched mtv,s sweet-sixteen? Do you ever see these spoiled rotton brat,s whine and throw fit,s when they dont get what they want? Would you like to see your daughter grow up and become a gold-digger who doesnt give a damn about anyone or anything but her self? Not even her own children will come 1st, its gonna be all about her! My advise would be, let her work for it, kids and adults alike have much more respect for their selves and for what they worked for.





If you hand over a car to your child, you are a fool! I didn't even get a cake for my 16th birthday|||Me as a car fanatic, I would recommend Porsche 911 Carrera. Not too fast hard top for safety from turnovers or muggers. I would then have it colored with her favorite color. A boxter is a great choice. A two place car is a car that she will not fill up with lots of kids and go run around in. They run pretty good, to. Maybe a cheaper route along the same lines would be a good 914. They arent fast but are cute and handle good; a safety feature in my book. Make her wait till she is out of school. Buying a car for a 16 yr old is the quickest way to get them in a car accident.|||WoW people are stupid. Dont ask us wat car she wants. If thats what you want for your child.





You go sit in the car honey. I was laughing so hard. What a fool on national tv. Hahahah|||Only a fool would buy a 16-year-old a Porsche. 16 Year olds need a cheap car that you won't lose too much money on when they wreck it. Also, they need a car that won't go too fast, so they will survive the inevitable accident.|||A pink one filled with cash in the truck. Every Lindsey Lohan needs it.|||Buy her a new base model Porsche Boxter to start with but as you know they are high performance cars. A new Mini cooper or Honda Civic sedan whould be a better for your daughter. A nice small BMW or Mercedes whould be good too.|||Carrera GT its awesome|||buy a 16 y.o. Porsche Boxster are your nuts? That is a lot of car to handle for a new driver. Toyota Prius. it's also a very trendy car(which is the only thing that seems to matter to you.). You need a cat right!