Thursday 12 May 2022

13921 North Fwy, Greenspoint, Houston, TX




This organization and it's management deserve a 6 Star Rating! Especially Mike Yale. They have an uncompromising commitment to excellence in every aspect of creating an extraordinary buying and post sale experience to their customers. I recently purchased a 2012 Aventador that was no longer under factory warranty. An unusual, and very expensive component failure occurred after the sale. And even though I was thousands of miles away from the dealership, the management at Lamborghini of Houston and the IndiGO Auto Group stepped in and arranged for 100% of the repairs to made on their tab! Your organization has my pledge to always recommend you to everyone and my commitment to always purchase cars from the IndiGO group of dealers! Thank you for the Amazing customer service! Nice spot for nice dealership! It's under construction but still got to see a few in stock high end cars ! Very nice colors and everything you need for life in fast lane ! Definitely one of the best stores beside Ferrari! But nice and good spot to get you a luxury sport car. I bought my car out of state from California in January of this year and worked with Justin.





I was happy with my purchase overall -- Justin did a great job at describing the condition of the car and there were no surprises once it was delivered. I am on my 6th Lamborghini, 3 of which have been new Aventadors. 500,000 AC system to blow hot (100 degree) air for 6-10 minutes after the car has been started and stopped multiple times. And this supposedly from the factory. I have multiple high end cars, never had ANYONE suggest anything as silly as this. This is a new 2019 Aventador direct from the factory. If this is normal, you might want to limit your purchases to any other brand, unless you don't mind riding in the heat. What a great dealership to work with! I couldn't write this review without giving a shout out to both Phillipe Trussell and Leesa Foster! This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from afar (I live in Oregon)- and they had the car with everything I was looking for. Originally, we were reaching out just to see how everything would break down, but Phillipe knew how to take care of us and finalize the deal!





I wasn't just purchasing from a distance, but also had a trade in as well. Everything was super smooth. It all happened at lightning speed. When it came to breaking down the financials, Leesa was very easy to work with (especially remotely!). She helped explain all of my different options and allow me to pick the right plan for me with confidence. I also have to say, Lamborghini Houston offers some awesome care packages and plans. Some of the best i've heard of in all of my car buying experience! I would recommend this team, I am a satisfied customer and will likely being doing business again! I live in the country! Bad experience - would not recommend! When you buy an expensive exotic car you want and expect to have the best trusted service you can get. In August 2016 I traded my Mercedes with an Audi R8 at Lamborghini Houston dealership. The dealership and their employees provided the worst service I ever got! It started with the salesman (Philipe) never calling me back or responding to my texts.





This has happened after I shipped my Mercedes to them for a trade-in. It seems like once they know it's a done deal they don't care about the customer anymore and completely ignore you. It took me a week to get hold of the manager. Multiple phone calls yet they never call back. Even after I spoke with the manager they delayed my car's delivery for two weeks so I had to rent a car since they already had mine. Worse, after 2 months I found out that they never sent my registration documents for my R8 to the DMV. I bought the car in August, got the plates only in November, and all the salesman had to say was "I'm not accounting". They never followed up with me after they received the payment, it seems like they don't care about the customer. I needed to remind them every week for a whole month to send the paperwork to the DMV before it happened. This is not a good company.





They don't monitor their employees and follow their promises. I will never buy anything from them again and I do not recommended this dealership, take your business somewhere else. Phillipe Trussell - that is the man you need to see. Complete Professional, knows how to make sure everything is right the first time. Never bought a car at a distance before (from Oregon), but they had the exact car I wanted. Not only was the transaction flawless, as well as the car, but Phillipe made the experience a lot of fun. 1 for a reason. When it is time for my next exotic I'll be calling Phillipe. I'd rather deal with with the best regardless of distance vs the dealer who happens to be closest to me. Ive worked with Phillipe on multiple transactions and each time it is an absolute pleasure. He is incredibly knowledgable and capable of taking you through the whole process, addressing any hiccup and setting you up for the best experience possible. I live in Dallas and could easily buy these cars where I live, but bc of him I choose to purchase from Lamborghini Houston.