Friday 7 May 2021

2019 Porsche 718 Boxster West Chester PA

2019 Porsche 718 Boxster West Chester PA





Research the 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster West Chester at Porsche of The Main Line. Here are pictures, specs, and pricing for the 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster 2D Convertible Base located near Newtown Square. You can call our West Chester,PA location, serving West Chester, PA, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Malvern PA to inquire about the 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster 2D Convertible Base or another 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster 2D Convertible Base. We are one of the leading Porsche dealers for selling the new 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster West Chester. Our customers come to our Porsche dealership showroom located in West Chester, Wayne, Bryn Mawr, and Malvern, PA. West Chester, PA customers like our great pricing. Wayne, customers appreciate our fantastic service. Newtown Square, PA customers know they will have a great shopping experience. Bryn Mawr, PA customers love our friendly employees. Malvern, PA customers know that we are one of the leading Porsche dealerships in the Newtown Square, PA area and serve the West Chester market.





It only opens twice a year, one weekend in April and one weekend in October. Never heard of The Trinity site? It was where a group of very young and daring scientists exploded the first atomic bomb. There isn鈥檛 much to see, but if you get the chance, you should go. It鈥檚 one of those important places where you can walk in the footsteps of giants. Back home, I found that I drove Bad Boy less and less. It was almost 30 years old and it seemed like every time I took it out for a drive something broke. A lot of parts need to be replaced on a 30-year old car, no matter what kind of shape it鈥檚 in. Problem was every drive was 鈥渇ive-hundred dollaring鈥?me to death. I took it out one day and it made a terrible whining sound and then something popped. I opened the rear deck and smoke came pouring out of the fan, I instantly knew what it was, the alternator had seized and shredded the fan belt.





I limped the car home on the battery. As I got home, the smoke got worse, the belt had caught on fire. I opened the deck and used some long needle-nose pliers to pull the still smoking belt out. It was really bad news this time. When the alternator seized, it took the fan shaft with it, melding the two together forever. 600 straw that broke the groaning camel鈥檚 back. My poor long-suffering wife snapped. She went out into the garage (yes, the 7-car garage), made a sweeping motion with her arm and said that everything needed to be sold. Get rid of all the Porsches, the Excursion and trailer -- everything must go. But, she was right. So one by one, they all went until we were reduced to only two cars. The Excursion replaced by a Honda CR-V and the three Porsches with an Audi A3. The last to go was the 930. I sold it to a fellow from Houston. He dispatched a truck and flatbed trailer to pick it up.





The husband/wife team arrived to fetch the car. I slowly backed it down the driveway and positioned it for them to drive it onto the trailer. Looking at the ground clearance, I warned them it didn鈥檛 look like it would make it. The gal told me not to worry, they鈥檇 done this a thousand time, they were experts. She almost burned out the clutch getting it part way up the trailer, the smell of burnt clutch filled my nostrils, when suddenly -- SCRAPE! The car was stuck, the exhaust had dug into the ground. Experts. Right. I turned and slowly walked up the driveway, not turning around to look at the car. I was done with it. I had a bittersweet feeling about selling it. I loved it and hated it at the same time. She gunned the motor, more clutch slippage, more sickening clutch smell. I heard more scraping and a bang when the bottom of the car hit the trailer as the car scooted up onto the flatbed. I did not turn back to look. The experts had already done enough damage. My Porsche wings had been clipped. No, they had been sawed off. But, as you can imagine, I eventually got new ones.