Saturday 8 May 2021

Is It Better To Buy A 2019 Or 2019 Cayenne Base Now

Is It Better To Buy A 2019 Or 2019 Cayenne Base Now





Hi, everybody. I am now a Lexus GX owner. After a surprise reading in Lexus dealership about Porsche's reliability is on par with Lexus. I decided to try Porsche. I never have Porsche before, but I can engjoy the drive after I tested Macan. But for all practical reasons, I think that I should go for a Caynene. Now, the question is whether I should jump to a 2019 or 2018 base. I can feel the little more power of 2019, but 2018 base in SPORT mode truly provides enough power for me. I know after many online reading that 2019 is a new generation, but most articles are about how 2019 is better than the previous generation. But, my experience tells me that it is not always newer is better. So, I hope to get some insights from you whether 2019 is truly better than the previous generation. 83000 now at 7500 mile.





CPO warranty to five years from now. I'd suggest reading the forum dedicated to the new models. Many thanks for the reply. It is true that I am little worry about 2019 as a first year car. The salesman tried to convince me that one-year old loaner car normally will not have 30% discount if 2019 is not a new model. To me, new 2019 base is 10k-12k more, which I am okey with. I think that I will be happy to choose either 2018 or 2019. So, I come here to get some advices from real users of Cayenne. I'd suggest reading the forum dedicated to the new models. I just bought a 2018 Base Platinum - CPO car with 20K on the ODO. Very happy with it. I liked the 2019 base loaner I had when my 911 was in for its 1 year service as well. Price was much better on the CPO car however.





Can't go wrong with either. I am a huge Porsche fan but a Cayenne is not in Lexus territory when it comes to reliability . They are much more fun to drive but reliability compared to a Lexus while good but still not that good. A Cayenne is more like a hot girl friend a little more costly in the long run but much more fun to drive ! Hi, everybody. I am now a Lexus GX owner. After a surprise reading in Lexus dealership about Porsche's reliability is on par with Lexus.. I don't know who's hand Porsche greased to get that reliability rating, but from my personal experience that couldn't be further from the truth. We also own a Lexus GS350 that has needed absolutely nothing so far (85k miles) but gas and oil, now that's reliability. I can't wait to show my wife this when she gets home, she will probably get a good laugh out of it considering what we have been through with our Cayenne. 47500 miles on it, and our second is at 70000 with no issues on either.





I would go for the 18. You can't beat a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty and that discount. All Lexus dealers like to show the reliability rank. I only recently read it closely during a wait for oil change. But test drive of Porsche is total different story. Macan and Cayenne immediately reminded me the stiff and precise German car feeling. I just regretted that i did not test them many many years earlier. I am just happy to find that the old German feeling car still exist. Besides, thank everybody's input. I think the worry about the reliability of the first year car is true after reading your post. I saved the money and happily go with the 2018 loaner car. The car's all leather Saddle Brown configuration looks quite special. Welcome to the club. 1 congrats on the cayenne! The 300hp vr6 is nothing to sneeze at, we had a blast taking ours on sebring for the parade laps. The only real let down is the gearbox spacing in the 8 speed which holds it back I think. I don't know who's hand Porsche greased to get that reliability rating, but from my personal experience that couldn't be further from the truth. We also own a Lexus GS350 that has needed absolutely nothing so far (85k miles) but gas and oil, now that's reliability. I can't wait to show my wife this when she gets home, she will probably get a good laugh out of it considering what we have been through with our Cayenne. 2, I drive a Lexus GS350 (fifth Lexus) and a base Cayenne (ninth Porsche) Lexus are ten times more reliable. Marketplace Parts Marketplace Vehicle Marketplace Vendor Announcements Rennnlist Help and Announcement Forums Rennlist Forum Glitches - post them here. Test posts are permitted.





What kind of fuel does the 2004 Porsche 911 use? The 2004 Porsche 911 runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2010 Porsche Boxster use? The 2010 Porsche Boxster runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2009 Porsche Boxster use? The 2009 Porsche Boxster runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2007 Porsche Cayman use? The 2007 Porsche Cayman runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2008 Porsche Boxster use? The 2008 Porsche Boxster runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2012 Porsche Cayman use? The 2012 Porsche Cayman runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2014 Porsche Boxster use? The 2014 Porsche Boxster runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2001 Porsche 911 use? The 2001 Porsche 911 runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2014 Porsche Cayman use? The 2014 Porsche Cayman runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2011 Porsche 911 use? The 2011 Porsche 911 runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2002 Porsche 911 use? The 2002 Porsche 911 runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2010 Porsche 911 use? The 2010 Porsche 911 runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2008 Porsche Cayman use? The 2008 Porsche Cayman runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2011 Porsche Panamera use? The 2011 Porsche Panamera runs on premium unleaded (required). What kind of fuel does the 2006 Porsche Boxster use? The 2006 Porsche Boxster runs on premium unleaded (required).